Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why me, why me, why me?

I'm sitting here trying to be clever and all I can think of is the damned dog, Darlin', laying behind me. She's currently making that yucky licking sound over and over again. She's deaf so yelling at her doesn't work all though I have tried. I just stamped the floor near her head with no response. Ten minutes of licking. I can’t think. I can only hear the constant sound of licking dog.

She likes me best this time of night because I sneak her leftovers .The dog stopped licking long enough for me to take her picture, then she promptly farted and left the room. Bitch!

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious!
I'm sitting here shushing Bella as she is whining. I loop her leash around the doorknob so she can pee on a wee wee pad. It's too damn cold to take her outside and wait while she decides to pee. She can't be trusted yet to wander around the house unsupervised. She is more work than a baby. Really.

PSA: little fi fi dogs are very hard to potty train. I FloorMate alot.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin' is not that bad, is she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home