Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dads and daughters


What is it about the special bond between dads and daughters? I spend all day tending to my girls and the second dad arrives I'm chopped liver. Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that Dylan ignores me once Mike gets home, (I get a much deseved break!) but I do feel a bit like calling her a traitor.

My husband really is the best dad in the world. OK maybe not the best, my own dad holds that title, but a REALLY close second. He helps me often and makes it possible for me to stay home, oh, and he's hot, too!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger SuburbanMom said...

What a cute photo! that is wonderful they have such a good bond.

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Your hubby is such an all-around good guy. I love seeing photos of both of you. The next time you are in town, please call me. I want to see the girls too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home