Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What Dylan thinks of me


I saw this posted on another Blog and thought it would be really cool to ask Dylan these questions. I hope to do this again next year to see how different her answers will be.

1. Something I always say to you? “Ummm, I love you”
2. What makes me happy? “Me!”
3. What makes me sad? “Hitting”
4. How do I make you laugh? “Tickle.”
5. What was I like as a child? “Go to school”
6. How old am I? “2”
7. How tall am I? “Big to ride the roller coasters.”
8. What is my favorite thing to do? “Feed the dogs” (Which I never do...)
9. What do I do when you are asleep? “Tickle me”
10. What would I be famous for? (What am I REALLY good at?) “Putting my horse on me”
11. What am I not very good at? “playing on my Dad’s computer makes me mad”
12. What do I do for my job? “Push some buttons on the computer.”
13. What is my favorite food? “Watermelon and ice cream.”
14. What makes you proud of me? “dessert” (I think she was still thinking of the last answer…)
15. If I was a cartoon character, who would I be? “a ghost”
16. What do you and I do together? “go to swim lessons.”
17. How are you and I the same? “we work together”
18. How are you and I different? “look like my dad.”
19. How do you know I love you? “Tell me.”
20. How long have Mom & Dad known each other? “2 years”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home