Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sleep


Over the past couple of nights I have actually had the luxury of sleep! Full nights of it. Hayden has started sleeping from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am and then she goes back to sleep until 9:00 am. Yippee! I feel like a new woman. I can concentrate better and feel more able to handle Dylan's little outbursts. Actually, she hasn't had one for a couple of days... hum?!?! I'm sure she's sleeping better, too. I really think her sleep was interrupted when she would hear Hayden cry in the middle of the night.

Luckily we are all rested and happy because today I'm flying with Hayden and Dylan to visit my parents in So. Cal. Having two happy kids will make the trip and the visit so much easier. Hopefully I'm not counting my chickens too soon and Hayden will continue to sleep through the night.

Dylan slept though the night at six weeks and didn't start waking up in the middle of the night until she was two and potty trained. She still will get up every few nights to use the bathroom but luckily she can do it mostly by herself and just requires an audience rather than actual help. We've tried limiting water before bed but, like me, she loves to drink water throughout the night.

So I'm off on a flying adventure today... should be fun!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger CarrieB said...

I hope to see you while you are in town Kathy! Call me! Come swim! I would love to see the girls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home