Sunday, July 10, 2005

Note to self...

A friend of mine has had an entertaining blog for the past couple of months that has inspired me to begin my own. I enjoy reading her daily ranting, ravings, curiosities and accomplishements. I feel "normal" when I read about her life because so much of it mirrors my own. There is a part of me that feels like a bit of a peeping tom because I know quite a bit about her life though her thoughts, but nontheless, I'm hooked.

My "note to self" for the past month has been to start my own blog to log my own life. Today is the day. My to do list is short and therefore I have no other excuse for not starting. Here it is, in all of its glory. Enjoy. I know I will.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so thrilled to have a way to connect with you. You know we can always pick up the phone and immediately relate to each other, but there is something kinda cool with a little peek into the details.

I look forward to reading and seeing those photos of your beautiful family. PLEASE don't forget to hand the camera to someone else once in a while so I can see your smiling face too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home