Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

OK, so maybe that's not exactly a true statement, but I am feeling a little like Christmas is nearly here because, get this; I'm done with ALL of my Christmas shopping. Yes, I said done! Last year I ran around like a mad woman a week before Christmas and spent all sorts of money on really stupid gifts because I felt desperate. This year, I came up with a list a couple of months ago and started pulling cool gift ideas from the internet and from catalogs. Then I went on a hunt and found everything I was hoping to. By shopping without fear or desperation along with every other American, I saved myself about $800. Yes, I spent $800 less this year than I did last year!!! Wait, I guess that isn't really true because I bought new couches yesterday and figured I would use the Christmas "savings" as a good reason to make the purchase!

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration to me. Wow. I shall begin my Xmas shopping this week. Remind me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home