Monday, September 12, 2005

F@$% Mom, What the Hell?

I'm a curser; I love to use the f-word. I have friends who encourage me to use foul language liberally. I love to cuss and I really don't see anything wrong with it. Words are just that: WORDS. A couple of days ago I was rushing Dylan out of the bathtub; as usual I was running late. I told her to HURRY! She looked at me with this look, put her hands up and out and said, "Fuck, mom, what the hell?" Sorry to say, but I laughed because I felt the same way. There goes my “Mother of the Year” award.
.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not teach her that. I laugh like you do when she says it too, though. Ilove you Baby. You are the best Mom on earth!!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny. The photo is priceless in describing the situation. Hiya Dad of the Cusser! How are you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home