Thursday, November 24, 2005

I don't really have time to write but...

I was just drinking my morning cup of coffee and listening to Hayden talk to a toy. Then I looked out the window as Dylan scurried by and I realized today really is the perfect day to celebrate all that we are thankful for. My list could go on for miles! My family, friends, health, and happiness all deserve a day of celebration. Thanks does not actually do justice to how I feel at this moment, suffice it to say, I am happy and humbled to be a part of my own life! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you took a quick minute to post Kathy. I always love your writing. Hope to read more of you soon. Love the photos of T&I. I miss them too! When are they going to start their blog??? I would love to read about their adventures and feel like I can catch up a bit with them. Hope to see you over the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home