Friday, January 13, 2006

Why are some days so hard?

Dylan is sick. Puking sick and I really don't do well with vomit. I actually feel like vomiting myself just thinking about it. I'm sick, Hayden is sick and Mike if feeling pretty low too. What a shitty day.

The worst part of it all? The sadness I feel for Dylan this morning. Her best friend from school, Dillon "the boy," was supposed to come over this morning to play. It was going to be the first time and we have had it planned for over a week. Everyday she gets up and asks if it's Friday. This morning she said to me, "its Friday today isn't it? I'm sick; and Dillon "the boy" can’t come play can he?" I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for me. Waaaahhhh!

Dillon “the boy” is a cutey… Dylan took this picture of him at her school’s Christmas show.


1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww poor Dylan. Poor Mommy! I hate it when the kids get sick! I hope you can reschedule the playdate as soon as immune systems allow. Stay well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home