Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Playing catch-up.

Making Christmas cookies.

Christmas morning, our little Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty.

The girls just being silly.

After all the chaos of the holidays (losing my dog, having company for nearly three weeks straight, all those new toys, moving our office around to accommodate a space for both kids, etc. etc.) I finally feel like I’m getting back into the swing of regular daily life. And it’s only the middle of January...

One of my many resolutions for the year is to change my attitude. As I typed those words, I heard my Mom’s voice say them. My parents will be so happy that I’ve finally decided to do this because as a teen it’s the one phrase I’m sure I heard everyday. So there it is. I’m changing my attitude. See?

In the vein of being positive with a good attitude, I thought I’d share some pictures of the girls. Nothing like a little shot of cute kids to remind you to have a good attitude.






4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger tommie said...

cute kids can and do improve an attitude....

No matter what the situation, I attempt to find something good about it. Whenever I lose it with the kids, I have to remind myself: I am thankful we have them!

happy Sunday

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Pistol said...

Go to theohob.blogspot.com
to see my horse THeo.He's so cute!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger CarrieB said...

Just yesterday I got an email from my sister in law sharing the website www.acomplaintfreeworld.org She said that The premise is to monitor how much you complain each day, in turn spreading more positive energy to yourself and to the world. I haven't checked it out yet, but I will. It sounds like something I need too!

Hugs to you Kathy! I hope your world is starting to smooth out.

BTW met someone at a party Saturday night who went to PC with you. She knows Claudine very well too. Her initials are ML (hint: French Basque). She's a doll.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie- ML is one of the sweetest people in the world! I had the biggest crush on her older brother Gilbert. He and Tommy were friends. I haven't seen her since Claudine's wedding more than 6 years ago... yikes! I'm off to check out the website your sil sent. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home