Sunday, December 02, 2007

I know, I know







Geesh, I've been gone an entire month. November was so busy, and now it's already December and I'm so out of sorts.

With out further ado let's get to some pictures. The first picture is my brother, Tommy, with the girls at Disneyland. The next picture is Mike's sister, Natalie, and the girls on Thanksgiving in La Quinta. The third picture is Hayden decorating a gingerbread house with Mike's sister and Dylan. And the last picture is me, enjoying one of my favorite activities ever: the horse races with my best friends!

See I told you we have been busy. Over the past month we have been to Disneyland, to La Quinta for Thanksgiving, to my parents house in So. Cal for a visit, the horse races at Golden Gate fields and to Pacifica for a bowling birthday party! And this, my friends, is the reason I have not had anytime to blog (or Christmas shop.)

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger tommie said...

That is a busy month...but looks like a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home