Monday, May 12, 2008

Prom

In honor of Prom Season, From the Cheap Seats has put out a dare to all of her readers to post pictures of their own prom...

Here goes!!!
The first picture is from my Junior Prom in 1989, hence the huge hair and the fake long nails that are painted black and white to match my dress. Dang my date was hot!!! He was a Swedish exchange student and was truly the sweetest guy in the world. They grow them and train them so well in Sweden. :)
Unfortunately I couldn't find the REAL picture from my Senior prom in 1990 so this one will have to do. At least my senior year I opted for a little less hair action. But alas, I failed in the garter department. Who wears garters to prom??? My date this year was another great guy. He was such a good sport and was kind enough to stay until the very end of Prom so we could dance. My best friend went with his best friend and we had so much fun.



So, now it's your turn to hunt down those old pictures and post them for our enjoyment!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger tommie said...

that is hilarous! But I can't laugh, I had that same hair in college (1989)


I used to say I could be a good four inches taller with a great hairspray!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger CarrieB said...

Fantastic Kathy! I'm scared to go find mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home