Monday, October 23, 2006

What Dylan thinks of me-- one year (and a couple months) later.

I posted these questions in August of 2005. At the time Dylan had just turned 3 and her answers were so cute. I promised myself I would ask these questions every year to see how they change… alas, it is now October 2006 and I just remembered! I'm amazed that she answered the first two questions exactly the same. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

1. Something I always say to you? “I love you”

2. What makes me happy? “Me!”

3. What makes me sad? “When I do something wrong.”

4. How do I make you laugh? “by doing silly stuff.”

5. What was I like as a child? “You liked horses.”

6. How old am I? “9”

7. How tall am I? “15 high”

8. What is my favorite thing to do? “Play with me.”

9. What do I do when you are asleep? “You sleep.”

10. What would I be famous for? (What am I REALLY good at?) “Teaching me how to ride a horse.”

11. What am I not very good at? “Changing diapers.”

12. What do I do for my job? “Make money.”

13. What is my favorite food? “Chicken noodle soup.”

14. What makes you proud of me? “Hugging me.”

15. If I was a cartoon character, who would I be? “Alice in Wonderland.”

16. What do you and I do together? “Play"

17. How are you and I the same? “We love each other.”

18. How are you and I different? “We have different hair.”

19. How do you know I love you? “Because I love you.”

20. How long have Mom & Dad known each other? “90 weeks.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home