Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Progress

Dylan's bedding arrived today. She was so excited! Her room isn't finished, but it's getting close. I went to Target (my favorite place for Pottery Barn knock-offs) today in the hopes of finding a lamp and bedside table, but they didn't have anything. Nearly every aisle was filled with Christmas stuff. (Already!)

Believe it or not, I painted the horse pictures. I'm a little disappointed that the colors I chose for the horses don't really go with the bedding, but they look pretty good none-the-less.

Thank goodness I insisted on trying so many different yellows because I love the one we finally used. What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Wow - it looks fab!! and I love the horse pictures.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the horse pictures DO look good with the bedding.....they are great!!!!!...have you discovered a new hidden talent.....? love ab

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy it looks fantastic! I can't believe you painted the horses...well done!

She's a lucky little girl;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home