Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've been tagged

Carrie tagged me, asking me to share seven RANDOM facts/habits (aka: idiosyncrasies) about myself. Since I posted five facts a while back I thought I’d plagiarize my own work… Here goes:

1. I have never purposefully passed gas in front of my husband whom I have known for 16 years...


2. Putting sunscreen on anyone other than my children totally grosses me out. Please NEVER ask me to put it on your back.



3. Feet are scary. Well other people's feet are scary, mine are cute. But I don't like them to be touched. Pedicures are not fun or relaxing.



4. All cans/ bottles in the refridgerator and cabinets must face forward at exactly the same angle.



5. When making long car trips I refuse to stop more than once... during that stop I get gas for the car, food and use the bathroom. I feel REALLY annoyed when I have to stop more than that for restroom breaks. I have actually warned people who make the trek with me between So. Cal. and Nor Cal that I will not stop so they shouldn't drink anything before the trip. The first trip I took with Dylan after she was potty trained was payback for all the years I refused to stop for other people because I had to stop every 30 minutes...



6. When the sheets are tucked in all the way around a bed, I feel like I’m in a coffin and must undo all the tucking.



7. I refuse to actually enter a McDonald’s (or any fast food place) for fear that I will see the people preparing the food and will be unable to eat it.


Now, if you've read this, consider yourself tagged!

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger tommie said...

My fridge is the same way....look at my last week's SPF assignment to see the inside of my fridge!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Mygreenearth said...

The girls are getting so grown up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home