Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another day, another milestone, and another reason to cry.


Dylan and best buddie, Dillon at graduation

Today I picked up Dylan from preschool for the last time. It feels like such a short time ago that I wrote about leaving her there for the first time. Like that day back in September ’05, I cried. I cried for how quickly time goes and I cried because I really loved her school and will miss the love and support she received from her teachers. Her school has prepared her well for kindergarten and I am eternally grateful for being able to send her to such a wonderful place. Now if there was just some way to ingrain every little moment in my mind so I will never forget them then maybe I wouldn’t feel so sad about the passing of time.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger tommie said...

She looks so cute! Is she doing any summer camps or anything?

We still have another year of preschool....Next year both of mine will be there.

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Jennefer said...

Cute pic! Time does go fast! I am so glad that I have kept up with memory books for that reason. I think if we had a fire- those would go out first (after all the kids were out).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home